Sunday, October 24, 2010
1. Be yourself. This is the first rule that you need to get into your mind when you think of proposing a girl. Do not overdo your proposal. Keep it simple yet special and sweet. Be who you are, and in your own special way say those three golden words.
2. Another old way of proposing is going down on your knees with a red rose in your hand. Though this is an old way of proposing, this still goes down the line and is bound to impress any girl.
3. Make her feel special by taking her out for a quiet romantic dinner. Prepare well and have her favorite dishes ordered for the two of you. Have her favorite music playing in the background and find a nice romantic moment to propose her. She will definitely be moved by the effort that you would have taken for arranging the special dinner.
4. You can get a banner prepared with the word I Love You and have it displayed outside her house or in the workplace. It is advised that you do not use her real name on the banner, but use the endearment that you generally use to call her.
5. Take her to the place where you met each other for the first time. Recreate the same moment and then propose to her. It will definitely move her and get embossed on her memory for lifetime.
6. If it is possible for you and you can afford it, have your proposal written on the sky. You can contact the skywriting company and have it arranged when the two of you are together.
7. You can make arrangement for asking your neighbors to put off their lights and have the windows lit up in the words I Love You. Take her to the balcony and open her eyes when everything is set. She will definitely love this.
8. You can drive to the beach in the evening and with some romantic soft music playing. Just as the sun is going down whisper the three words that she is longing to hear in her ears. This will definitely make her melt.
9. If both of you are the adventurous kinds, then you can plan an early morning trek to a nearby place, and when the sun is rising go on your knees and propose her on top of the summit.
10. If you want to make it dramatic and funny, then you can have a water gun and hold it out on her and say you are under arrest, and when she is all shocked and panicky then say for stealing my heart and say out I Love You.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
The smile across her face is reflected in her eyes,
This happiness she has, it’s not a lie.
If she could, she would scream and jump for joy,
But this happiness is not coming from a toy.
Her cheeks hurt for smiling so long,
I think she might start to sing a song.
A song about true happiness,
A feeling that she found in her heart.
This happiness, she wants everyone to be apart of.
This happiness is never to be taken away,
She wants it so badly to stay.
For all her life she’s been sad and lonely,
But she finally found a cure,
So please don’t ruin it for her.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Look out to the horizon,
A whole world lies beyond,
The path of life shall guide you,
And move you swiftly on,
There’s new things to discover,
And unseen sights to see,
But always I’ll be waiting,
For when you return to me.
The road stretches before you,
No one knows just how far,
And whatever may befall you,
Just remember who you are,
If others try to change you,
Think who you want to be,,
And I’ll be right here waiting,
For when you return to me.
You’ll find you’ve reached your limit,
When you can go no more,
And you’ll always have the memories,
Of good times you’ve had before,
So when your journey’s ending,
And you’ve managed to break free,
Just remember I’m here waiting,
For when you’re back here with me.