Monday, October 11, 2010

I’ll Be Waiting



Look out to the horizon,
A whole world lies beyond,
The path of life shall guide you,
And move you swiftly on,
There’s new things to discover,
And unseen sights to see,
But always I’ll be waiting,
For when you return to me.
The road stretches before you,
No one knows just how far,
And whatever may befall you,
Just remember who you are,
If others try to change you,
Think who you want to be,,
And I’ll be right here waiting,
For when you return to me.
You’ll find you’ve reached your limit,
When you can go no more,
And you’ll always have the memories,
Of good times you’ve had before,
So when your journey’s ending,
And you’ve managed to break free,
Just remember I’m here waiting,
For when you’re back here with me.

2 comments:

  1. it is very lovely and sweet adi..great work :) simple yet very meaningful..kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete